♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
Waking up at a crazy 5am on SUNDAY morning to go to Malaysia is like woaaa. SUNDAY Y'KNOW! But I figured it was all right because even if I didn't, I would laze around bed till about 10 or 11 or even 12 while the Sun burns my butt up. HAHAHA. Never mind, not funny.
Coach rides always make me SLEEPPP. And in Malaysia taxi is 'teksi'. The tour guide was like "Next time you all can come for horrriday." Then I was like omg laughing. But it's so mean right. I feel bad but I can't help it! Aiyah.
TADA I guess the pictures explained the Malaysia trip all.
Oh MSU this year was really wonderful. I love this 3 beauties. I was just flipping through 8days before the finals and I was like, "I like this one, this one and this one!" The nicest thing was that they ended up top 3! Jessica won the crown (cooooool, she was from scgs!) yaye. Christabel, Jessica, Joey